Book Discussion: A Fearless Heart: How the Courage to Be Compassionate Can Transform Our Lives by T
- September 15, 2016 - October 06, 2016
- Location: Assisi Heights Spirituality Center
- Address: 1001 14th Street NW, Rochester, MN 55901
- Times: 6:30-8:00pm
- Admission: $20 pre-registered/pre-paid for the series, $25 at the door.
- Contact: Angie Grimm
- Phone: 507-280-2195
- Venue: Assisi Heights Spirituality Center
- Send Email
Pulling from the latest Western research, as well as traditional Buddhist psychology, A Fearless Heart offers us a path to awakening and cultivating compassion. We recommend that you purchase and read the book in its entirety before the evening’s discussion, if possible.