The Rochester Minnesota Convention & Visitors Bureau offers comprehensive convention services support to all groups holding conventions, trade shows, meetings, and public events in Rochester. The Bureau's services team has a unique partnership with our hospitality partners, which form a united approach of assisting you with every facet of your event to ensure that your operation is smooth and hassle-free.
The Rochester services team will assist in coordinating your lodging, registration, spouse programs, VIP receptions/events, special events, and group tours to area attractions. We can connect you with key hospitality industry related businesses, which provide a broad range of products, services, and venues.
Rochester Complimentary Event Service Programs
- Event Consultation - We will work with you and our community stakeholders to provide solutions that insure a quality experience at the value that is so important to your bottom line.
- Local Business Services - Our services team can send out leads on your behalf to Rochester area business partners for support services such as transportation, catering, trade show services, exhibitor services, event photographers, venues, and more.
- Tours & Special Events - Recommendations for spouse programs, entertainment, local & regional speakers, group activities, themed parties, and unique venues.
- Transportation assistance - If your event goes beyond our 2200 hotel rooms which are connected to the Mayo Civic Center we offer transportation consultation services and exclusive pricing.
- Facilitate Pre-Event Site inspections & Meetings - Bureau Services will coordinate details of your next visit and act as a liaison with local businesses, attractions, restaurants, and venues.
- Community Awareness / Welcome Program - This program includes welcome/directional signage, welcome banners, around Rochester and within event venues for larger groups. The Rochester CVB also offers a personalized volunteer service of community hosts to help attendees navigate to and from their events while at the same time providing visitor information.
- Attendance Building and Promotional Materials-
- Promotional Materials - We can provide visitor guides, maps, convention bags, and customized event agendas.
- Customized event site for your event to facilitate attendee access to event information, frequently asked questions, event registration, lodging links, local information, and regional services.
- Media support including digital images of Rochester and local media contact list.
- Custom attendee email program to encourage attendance at your Rochester event and an integrated informational email program to those who have already registered.
- Social media assistance and integration.
Pre-Event Registration Services
Rochester's automated internet based complimentary registration system is designed to ensure a smooth transition from pre-event registration, reporting, to on-site registration, funds collection, and post-event follow up. We offer a professional solution that is designed to take the burden off of you and your event team. Available for larger groups.
Our on-site concierge is available and provided on a complimentary basis to larger groups. This includes visitor information and personal assistance.This service is available to smaller shows for a nominal fee.
If your group utilizes our registration services, we offer complimentary automated post-event surveys to collect delegate feedback.